CATASTROPHIC BODILY INJURY LAWYER
IN NAPLES, FLORIDA
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
For years, clients of Whisler Law Firm have enjoyed the highest quality of care and legal representation in all practice areas. If you or a loved one have suffered a catastrophic bodily injury or been otherwise harmed by the negligence or inattention of another, you may be entitled to financial compensation for your losses.
Regardless of the nature of your accident, we will be here to help. Whisler Law Firm encourages you to focus on recovery while we pursue compensation from the at-fault party. Our firm will handle every step of the legal process, from the initial evaluation of your claim to the maximum settlement at closing. Bodily injuries can be devastating and costly, do not navigate these highly nuanced legal matters alone.
CHARACTERISTICS OF CATASTROPHIC BODILY INJURIES
Catastrophic bodily injuries are classified as injuries that severely and often permanently impair the victim’s bodily functions/health. Survivors may be incapable of returning to their careers, causing substantial decline for their well-being and their families’ quality of life. Most catastrophic bodily injuries fall into one of three categories:
- Severe Injuries to the Head, Neck, or Back—Spinal cord injuries, Paralysis (Paraplegia, Hemiplegia, Quadriplegia), Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI), Skull fractures, and Whiplash
- External injuries—Disfigurement from amputations or Burn Injuries, Road rash, and scars
- Internal injuries—Internal Bleeding, Broken Bones, Nerve Damage, Loss of Eyesight, and Hearing Loss
At Whisler Law Firm, we understand that victims of catastrophic bodily injury are often left with a host of ongoing rehabilitative and medical costs, as well as emotional trauma that extends outward to loved ones. It is precisely this understanding that allows us to powerfully represent our clients with every legal faculty available to our expert bodily injury attorneys. To ensure justice for yourself and your family, contact Whisler Law today at (833)-529-5677.
CATASTROPHIC BODILY INJURY COST
Although Whisler Law Firm recognizes that the costs of a catastrophic bodily injury extend far beyond the monetary, this section will cover just that. Oftentimes, following an injury of this nature, a life care plan is generated detailing the victim’s current and future medical needs/costs. The victim’s specified needs are therein described with the services, support, equipment, and cost of care stemming from the victim’s trauma.
Financial costs of catastrophic bodily injuries, as detailed in a life care plan, may include:
- Present and Future Medical Care
- Present and Future Mental Health Services
- Home Healthcare Expenses
- Home Modifications (e.g. Wheelchair Accessibility)
- Transportation Expenses (e.g. Handicap-Accessible Van)
- Medical Equipment (e.g. Wheelchair)
- Other Special Aid, Devices, and/or Accommodations
The expert catastrophic bodily injury lawyers at our firm can accurately assess the financial expectation of a victim’s claim by means of a comprehensive life care plan. Whisler Law Firm is devoted to restoring the victim’s quality of life and beginning their path to recovery with the largest settlement possible.
WHO IS LIABLE?
When negligence or recklessness leads to catastrophic bodily injury, numerous parties may be held liable. This fact highlights the importance of having a decorated team of attorneys in your corner to ensure that all persons/entities who may have contributed to the injury are held responsible. Liable parties in a catastrophic bodily injury case may include (but are not limited to):
- Drivers—Catastrophic bodily injuries often occur during motor vehicle crashes, the other driver(s) involved may be negligent.
- Vehicle Owners— If your friend gets into an accident, you may be held liable as the vehicle’s owner. Make sure you trust the person driving your car.
- Employers—If a victim is injured by an employee who was on-the-clock, their employer may have contributed to the circumstances leading to the victim’s catastrophic injuries.
- Landowner or Tenant—Premises liability and slip and fall claims often arise from the negligent actions of businesses, homeowners, and renters.
- Manufacturers— Catastrophic injuries caused by any company responsible for the manufacturing, transportation, and retailing of a defective product may ultimately be the fault of said company.
Having top-tier legal representation following your accident is as important as receiving top-tier medical care. Do not compromise; allow our team of expert attorneys to secure justice for you and your family as you focus on recovery. If you or a loved one have been involved in a catastrophic bodily injury, Whisler Law Firm’s services will make all the difference.
To secure justice, contact Whisler Law Firm today at (833)-529-5677.
Located in Naples, South Florida, our Body Injury Lawyers are at your disposal for all questions.
Don’t go in alone, get an ally who will fight for your rights.
Call the Whisler Law Firm for a free consultation today.
Body Injury Lawyer
in Naples, Florida
By Appointment Only