WRONGFUL DEATH LAWYER
IN NAPLES, FLORIDA
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
The death of a loved one is an intense ordeal, and if this message finds you in the midst of the grieving process, you have our deepest condolences. At Whisler Law Firm, we understand that life is fragile, and accidents can happen. If someone you love has passed away due to the negligence, inattention, or recklessness of another, you may have grounds for legal action. Our expert wrongful death attorneys are committed to getting the justice that you and your family deserve. While you focus on recovery, we will review the nature of your case, gather evidence to strengthen your claim, and aggressively pursue compensation from the at-fault party.
A variety of different causes may contribute to a wrongful death claim. Whether the origin of your loss involved an automobile accident, workplace accident, medical malpractice, or any other form of wrongful death, we want to fight for you. Allowing you and your family to focus on the grieving process and recover from this trauma is our primary concern.
With considerable success in wrongful death claims, our firm is able and willing to represent your interests. We understand that monetary compensation will not bring back your loved ones, however, it may ease the financial burden that was left by their passing. You may receive monetary compensation for any of the following damages:
- Medical bills incurred by the deceased from the time of the injury to his or her death;
- Burial and funeral costs;
- Financial support the deceased person would have contributed to his or her family;
- The loss of benefits or gifts that would have been given by the deceased to his or her heirs; and
- Compensation for household services the deceased provided.
It is highly advised that you employ the services of a wrongful death attorney to understand the extent of the damages that you are entitled to for your loss. Whisler Law Firm will review the details of your case, estimate the award you may recover, and advise you on the steps you should take going forward.
In order to file a wrongful death legal claim, you must be:
- The deceased’s surviving spouse if they were married at the time of death;
- The deceased’s surviving domestic partner;
- One of the deceased’s surviving children;
- Someone would be entitled to the deceased’s property as if he/she did not have a will;
- The deceased’s putative spouse, the children of the putative spouse, parents, or stepchildren of the deceased;
- A minor that resided with the deceased for 180 days in the deceased’s home and was dependent on him or her for at least half of their support; or
- A personal representative of the deceased.
The time for action is now. Contact Whisler Law Firm today to begin your pursuit of justice and road to recovery. (833) 529 – 5677.
Located in Naples, South Florida, our Wrongful Death Lawyers are at your disposal for all questions.
Don’t go in alone, get an ally who will fight for your rights.
Call the Whisler Law Firm for a free consultation today.
Wrongful Death Lawyer
in Naples, Florida
By Appointment Only